The Bonaventure Montreal: the perfect hotel
for a family trip
With its many festivals, countless attractions, parks and sports venues, Montreal is the dream destination for a fun and exciting family getaway.
To provide a maximum level of comfort for parents and children on a family trip, Hotel Bonaventure offers many special touches that make it the perfect place to stay.
Fun for the whole family at the Hotel Bonaventure
- A special selection for children 12 years old and under is available on the room and restaurant service menu for lunch and dinner.
- Fast & free Wi-Fi to connect all their devices.
- Complimentary children life vest to be used at the pool.
Spacious rooms and suites that offer all the amenities you need for a comfortable family stay
- 2-story suite (2 Murphy Queen beds on 1st level and 1 King bed on 2nd level) for up to 6 people. Ideal option for families.
- Mini fridge in all our rooms and suites
- Microwave available on all floors
- Crib and foam mattress available
A year-round heated swimming pool that will delight young and old alike
The hotel’s rooftop heated outdoor pool is the perfect place to spend time with your family during a stay at Hotel Bonaventure Montreal.
Children and adults can swim safely under the constant supervision of a lifeguard.
The swimming pool also has changing rooms, lockers, showers and even access to the hotel’s interior to make the experience even more fulfilling and comfortable.
A variety of nearby attractions and activities
The hotel offers direct access to the underground city via the Bonaventure Metro station, as well as to many shopping centers and attractions offered by the city. These include the 1000 de la Gauchetière, Place Ville-Marie, the Eaton Center and the Place Montreal Trust to name a few.
In addition, to help families enjoy all the cultural attractions Montreal has to offer, MTL Culture passports for families can be obtained from our concierges. They can also arrange tickets for various events and activities.
Daycare service available
Our concierges can provide you with a list of daycare centers in the area. 24-hour notice is required and fees apply.
For more information
If you have any questions about our services and special family offers, simply contact us.